Protect VP 400
- Completely water and air tight with >7.0m head of water resistance.
- Strongest underlay in its class & weight range.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Tough and durable.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering.
- Has unrestricted wind uplift resistance across the UK and Ireland – Zones 1-5 at 345mm batten gauge, without the need for additional sealing tapes.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roof space in accordance with BS 5250 and NHBC requirements.
- Resistance to wind pressure – 1676Pa, tested to BS 5534.
- Fully independently certified by BM TRADA.
- UKCA and CE marked.