Horizontal cavity tray, external corner; 150mm lead flashing
A comprehensive range of cavity trays designed for use in brick, block or random stone external masonry walls.
Installed at the junction where the sloping edge of a pitched roof abuts a wall i.e. where the external wall becomes an internal wall below the roofline.
NHBC Standards and BS 8215 specifically recommend the use of preformed abutment cavity trays for this application.
- Integral roof pitch markings on brickwork trays.
- Integral weepholes to promote active drainage.
- Self supporting cavity upstand avoids the need for the tray to be built into the internal masonry wall.
- Fleximouth Mortar Barrier on brickwork trays provides a clear void for fitting separate roof flashings without the use of masonry saws.
- Corner catchment set for return abutment detailing, reduces the visual impact of the return cover flashing
- Available with or without pitch dedicated, factory fitted Aluflash or lead flashings.