Danosa Polydan 180-50/GP Elast Capsheet 5kg/m2
- The mineral finish gives the sheet UV resistance, which is necessary for visible waterproofing. Therefore, this sheet can be used as a top layer in two-layer membranes with heavy bonded protection in place of the plasticised sheet, in those cases where it is foreseen that a certain time will elapse between the execution of the waterproofing and the protection.
- Capsheet for double layer waterproofing systems.
- Suitable for single-layer capsheet application.
Advantages & Benefits
- Absorbs structural movements well.
- Helps to increase the durability of the sheet.
- It retains its properties better over time.
- It has a heavy polyester felt reinforcement, heavier than LBM-(SBS)-50/G-FP sheets.
- The higher grammage of the polyester reinforcement gives the sheet higher mechanical performance in tensile, static and dynamic piercing and tearing.
- A membrane for instances where high waterproofing performance is required.
- Great dimensional stability.
- High tensile strength and high elongation at break.
- High resistance to static and dynamic piercing.
- The sheet, being made of a bitumen mastic modified with SBS-type elastomeric polymers, substantially improves other bituminous mastics, providing much better performance in terms of reaction at high and low temperatures, elasticity and resistance to ageing, which leads to greater durability of the sheet and greater safety of the waterproofing membrane.
- Limits deformations and stresses in the waterproofing membrane.
- Very stable in the long term.
- Has good piercing protection from possible mechanical damage, derived from the occasional pedestrian traffic typical of flat roofs.
Bituminous SBS modified capsheet reinforced with a heavy non-woven polyester felt. The upper surface is finished with mineral chipping. The underside has a quick-melt thermofusible film. Designed for torch-applied applications and Safe2Torch details using hot-air.
- Length (cm): 800
- Width (cm): 100
- Colour: Grey
- Thickness (mm): 3.5